Theory

Dear Harpers:

On the topic of music theory, I want to appologize to everyone
who feels 'lost.'  Somewhere, the orginal intent got lost and
I can't remember it to save my life now.

For the record:  The difference between C major and C minor
are three flats.  They happen to be Bb, Eb, and Ab.  While
the key of C major has 0#/b, the key of C minor has the
three flats Bb, Eb, and Ab.  So, one could make the statement
that the difference between C major and C minor are the three
flats Bb, Eb, and Ab.

If anyone has questions regarding this, please email me
privately if you want my response or input.  Otherwise,
I will try to remain mute on this publically.

* crawls back under my rock where I can see my monitor *

George Miklas, Bass Harmonicat
ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx