Re: Worst Gig Awards

        From: Cathi Norton <canorton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        >Cathi -- you get gigs with a... ~resume~?  (Maybe that's part of
        >the "academic" problem... ;-)  B*)

        You got me good. But an instant later, I remembered that after I
        wrote a musical play that got produced in the East, I DID start
        getting music work through resume...so there!!!

You might be onto a whole new trend, Cathi -- executive blues!
(I can see it now... "Born to Run (Things)" by H.R. and the Recruiters... :)

Nyah, nyah, yo'self, B*)