MINOR TRUCE / McMILLAN

One last question to George - isn't A-441 considered "slightly sharp"? - or
438 "terribly flat"?  Neither is a full semi-tone, but are common
terminology.  End of the thread from my corner - and George and I are still
great friends - both bass harpists, and both Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
members.  Cheers, George.

I did not catch the TNN show with the Chet Atkins, but I will venture to say
that all who picked Terry McMillan as the masked man are correct.  I have a
video of Chet Atkins on TNN's Ralph Emery Show many years ago, when he
introduced his latest  discovery - Terry McMillan.  Of course, Terry went on
to become one of the leading studio musicians of Nashville, and recorded with
many artists thru the years.  He was on all of Randy Travis' albums (tho'
Kirk "Jelly Roll" Johnson was also on the more recent albums), among others,
and has since been very active on Christian TV here in California.  So, I'm
betting it was he who played with Chet on the recent show, especially if he
had a lot of blond hair and beard.  Mike Stevens, mentioned as a possibility,
has shorter dark hair.  (Mike is the leading bluegrass harpist, and a member
of the famed Jim and Jesse group.)
- BassHarp (Danny Wilson)