Re: playing without hands

In my experience in playing with no hands, I am only able to play in the
middle octave (holes4-7) without gagging myself.  Try it on the little
lady first and then try one of thise Vest Pocket harps before you go to a
larger harp.  I like the golden Melody because it doesn't seem to choke
me as much and the edges are rounded making it seem smoother in the mouth.

Songs to try are thing like Oh Suzanna,  Can-Can,  My Blue Heaven, or any
one octave 1st position song.

Good Luck

-Chris Michalek