Re: Kevin's Harp catalog.

| I haven't heard much mention of Kevin's new catalog excpet that a few people
| got it. Does anyone like the added information and products. I found the
| position chart invaluable(I hope it's OK with you English geeks if I use
| that word.). I have struggled with the circle of fifths and other methods
| but nothing beats a straight up table.
|
| Tim Moody

I like the expanded list of available recordings.  Kevin told me that all
three Pete Sheridan articles were going to be published together in this
catalogue but now I understand he's going to sell them as a booklet.  I was
disappointed.  Not that I mind paying for them; just that I don't want to
wait.