Re: Private Bag To Bernie Clarke, Re: Your address?

I'm still here, but I have a PC in a Mac world so I use kind of a screwy path to
get Email.  To send me stuff or to reply to my mail it should go to:
clarkeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  It was just set up last week to do this properly, but
Tim Moody told me he had trouble last week replying directly to me also.  The mail
in the lonexc account "pops" over to my PC on my desk every 15 mins.

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin', I'll tell everything I know" - SBWII