Re: playing without hands

:As for sticking the harp in your mouth like a cigar and then playing it
:(there is
:a story about a guy in Kim Field's book HH&HB doing just that and playing
:the gui-
:tar as well) I can hardly believe that is possible.
:
:Any ideas?

Rick Estrin of Little Charlie and The Nightcats doe just that. He sticks it
in his mouth like a cigar and blow a killer Sonny Boy riff. He usually does
it in one of the sets. I have also seen one other guy do it so I know it can
be done, but all I get when I try is a few garbled notes.

Tim