a bit of a crash

this morning i had an emacs-crash, due to a 'invalid escape character'
or whatever..

this i found, but i lost all my mail from the last 12 hours, so to all
of you who answered my mail on subject 'harp brands, old subject ~8-),
i know there were atleast one mail, would you be so
kind to resend this message.

~8-(

--
Driving all the way to Reno, on the wrong side of the road.
 ==      /\   Karl Storck        | Appl. Thermodyn. & Fluid Mech.   \