Re: A fine gig

Michael,
	I understand now I think, in fact I think I have done similar type
things with the harp myself to achieve a sort of moaning sound like a
didgeridoo.  Not always very melodic but that may have more to do with my
singing and the offkey resonance resulting from my choice of harp (diatonic)
notes or chords.  Maybe disonance would be a more correct musical term, but
I'm not sure since I really don't have a whole bunch of music/theory/training
unlike my oldest son is near the end of his Masters at Cal. St. Long Beach.
Regards,
Bill Grogan