Re: A fine gig

There is a local (dc area) player named Ted Watkin who plays harp, sax, and
didgeridoo. He has some kind of recording out now that features harp, didgeridoo
and other instruments. I haven't heard it but I've been told that it's pretty
good. Ted is a member of the Cambridge Harmonica Orchestra and a fried of
Pierre Beauregard. I mean a "friend" of Pierre's. :)

I have a authentic, aboriginal made didgeridoo from Australia but I naver learned
how to play it.