Re: Determining Key of recording

sawyer@xxxxxxx writes:

>voltage.  These recorders cost about $235 through mail order, e.g.
>Home Spun Tapes.  I use it with earphones in my car.
>
>Once again, about playing at the wheel.  For God's sake manage your
>playing for safety.  As a survivor of a four car crash in which two
>people died I will always be bothered by the nagging thought that some
>small inattention of mine may have contributed to one of those
>fatalities. [I was not playing at the time.]  Such calamities happen
>entirely beyond our control and when they do, marginal factors may
>spell the difference between life and death.

Charlie makes a good point about Car/Harmonica safety, but I've got a
question.

I had always heard that it was ILLEGAL to drive while wearing
headphones (even the type that fit IN your ear for a tape player, not
just the old HUGH ones that cover your ears or the new smaller ones).

Anyone know if there is any true to this?

I think the main concern is with not being able to hear ambulances,
other emergency vehicles and car horns, but that's just a guess.

Chris