Re: Help with bending...

Allan,

I have two suggestions on bending.

The first is to get a how to tape. This helps because you might be bending or
you might not, but when you have he same key harmonica as the used on the
tape you will hear if you are bending.

second....though I admit to not being an expert in bending, I have found the
most sucess comes when I experiment with the internal shape of my mouth. Not
my lips but the cavern of my mouth (no Cap'n CAVEMAN pun intended). Like what
was mentioned before much of this is done by moving your down to increase the
volume inside you mouth. By volume I don't mean sound, but space

dechant