JUKE LOGAN (WAS RE:REQUEST)

I was going to post about Juke Logan, but you beat me to it Tim. He is from
Southern California and a few years back had a cassette that was raved about
in the Roundup Records catalog. He played with Dave Alvin for awhile and also
with the Paladins (their CD title "Lets Buzz" is a Juke Logan song. He has
also done recording and live gigs with Lucinda Williams, Ry Cooder, etc. I
have been waiting to hear more from him,so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to
hear he is doing TV soundtrack work. Everyone needs some bread and butter
money, but let's hope he gets some more attention. Oh, yes I almost forgot,
he has done some work with the James Harman band and the late Hollywood Fats.

Chris Adams
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx