Re: Popper Post to USENET

I personally have never been to a harmonica convention, however, I would
very much like to go. From what I have heard, they don't focus so much on
being solely competitive, rather, it is a place for a rare breed of
musicians to gather and exchange information as well as listen to each
other play. I don't get the feeling that people go to listen and then
decide who the best was, rather, they go because they love the instrument
and hearing it. I may be way off here as I've never been to a harmonica
convention, however, this is what I've gathered from what I've heard.

							_Todd

				Todd C. Huss
			     thuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
			      huss@xxxxxxxxxxxx