Undeliverable Message

To:            HARP-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       Japan Harmonica Festival

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  Spence Swinton@6711@ETS

------------------  Error number Explanation Follows -------------------

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL.

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.

   The default limit is 1000 messages.  Administrators
   can set lower limits if required using the Change
   mailbox settings function available in the Manage
   User menu (MUSER).  The 1000 message limit is the
   maximum allowed by the Mail program.  If this limit
   is reached, the recipient must delete some of
   the messages before the mailbox can accept any more
   incoming messages.

--Boundary (ID +G1N1UCNlqkNx1ahQBk1pw)

--Boundary (ID +G1N1UCNlqkNx1ahQBk1pw)