I WANNA GET HIP!

I've been lurking on this list for quite awhile now - 'bout 6 months or
so and all the information I've gotten has been invaluable to me.  I have
had some private correspondance with some of you - Tim M. (just got
Miss. Sax - she looks great!) and Jack Ely (thanks for answering my
questions concerning Adam Gussow) Being a fledgling harper (but not a
fledgling musician - I've been playing guitar and bass close to 25 years
now - you gotta tell me how I can get HIP #4.  Can I get anywhere here in
NYC or would it be best to subscribe to it.  My harp playing is so
elementary I embarrass myself so I'm looking for all the helping hands I
can find.

Bob Unger "who just wants to know how he can get HIP)
bob@xxxxxxxxx