HIP #4!!!

Winslow has done it again!  I knew that HIP #4 would include some of
my favorite topics; overblowing, the overblow harp, and Howard Levy, but...
WOW!!! I didn't expect such an enormous amount of fun/informative material.
It's a great example of the power of our "information age" machinery.

Here's hoping your debut of HIP in the public market is successful.

dick....

--

Dick Anderson  CCMO New Product Engineering    Telnet                 229-3110
Hewlett Packard                                Direct Dial      1-303-229-3110