SPAH Convention Update

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New seminars being planned for the SPAH convention in Memphis in
July (12-16)- ones I directly know about, at least; there are
probably others as well - include Kim Field giving a talk about
his new book, "Harmonicas, Harps and Heavy Breathers," and a
panel discussion on (we're a little vague on this still)
publishing and the harmonica. Kim would talk about getting
published by the majors, I'd talk about self-publishing, maybe
others would talk about other aspects of getting