B-street fest etc..

I haven't heard about either one of these events.  Any info would be
     greatly appreciated. Thanks.

     Don Van Doornik
-------->
The Harp Jamboree in Tacoma WA, is at the Lighthouse Senior Center, I
don't know what it's like, but the mailing list is over 400, and there
will be $5 entry fee, with workshops, food, a small store set-up, with
harps, tapes, videos, etc..  Steve Bailey will be among the performers,
and you are invited to (video)tape everything..
I lost my sheet with all the info... call 1 206 555 1212 for the #.. the
center will probably know more about it, other than the fact that it's
this Saturday.
The Beale street Blues festival is an annual festival in Memphis, with
many amazing acts, seeing as it is one of the Blues centers of the world,
a quick trip to the blues hall of fame in Clarksdale Mis. isn't out of
order either...