B Street Blues Fest

	Any Harp-L'ers goin' to the Beale(sp?) Street Blues Fest this weekend?
I was going to attend a harp jamboree in Tacoma, WA, which promises to be
quite fun, but a coenciding trip to my grandmothers 75th birthday just
may allow me to go to the festival...  I've never been, I would expect it
to be quite amazing... wow, I'm overwhelmed with excitement...  We should
certaintly get to together and jam, if even just a couple of people on
the street or whatever.