Thanks

I'd like to thank whoever started this list.  My name is Jonathan
Sabean and I've been trying to play for the last six months.  I live
in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.  Harmonica is not a very big
instrument around here ( I don't know anywho else who plays ) and
I only know of three plays who deal with a VERY limited supply of
harmonica's.  I've been reading through the archives for the past
week and learned more in thisweek than I've learned in the past
couple of months.  I've got a couple of things I'd like to know.
    First I'd appreciate some address of companies or dealers who I
could order from because of the slow rate at which things come into
this town at.
    I started learning on a special 20 which and thanks to this list
understand more about it than I ever did.  A friend of mine bought me
a lee osker "melody maker" in G, and I just can't fiure the thing
out.  When I play this thing in cross harp position it sounds like my
C harp in cross position accept that the scale is more complete. Is
this right? Also, the brochure says that the blow 3 and draw 5 have
been tuned diffrerently. I know the blow 3 has been changed to an A
to complete the scale, but what has the draw 5 been changed to.  Or
maybe I still don't understand this key-position stuff.  I'm getting
confused just writing about it.  Can somebody please clear this up
for me. Thanks

                Jon Sabean