Throat Tremolo Thanks

I'd just like to say thank you for all the good advise on practicing the
throat tremolo. Nothing has worked yet but I feel I'll at least be able to
carry on a fair conversation while holding my breath waiting for the Clinton
Health Care Program to work 8-),  ;-),  7-). Thanks again, all tips are
greatly appreciated. On Thursday I'm supposed to get together with a
struggling guitar player to jam a little bit. I almost hate to use the word
"jam" because it implies one of us must know what we are doing. Anyhow, we're
going to try to play something together. If we ever stop laughings we might
accomplish it!

Jim