Throat Tremalo

Hello, I am a new harp player (6 months of learning that the tongue is
hard to control even when I'm NOT talking) and new to this list. I'm
very pleased to have been directed to it from someone at music.bluenote.
I'd like to ask what players have found to help them with getting the
throat tremelo (is that spelled correctly?) going. I have listened to
one instructional tape that advises to start with draw 2 notes in
short duration rising in speed. I've lsitened, I've tried, and I can
tell it isn't there yet. I know that practice, practice is needed. I'm
just wondering if there are any other techniques or exercises that
could help me. Thanks for your time.

JIm