Re: High end harpin'.

Norbert:

About your shrill high end conplaints, my suggestion to use an equalizer.
Several on the market and I havn't purchased one for 12 years.  I own a
BOSS 10 band graphic eq which I have used for cutting the highs of harps
to boosting the lows of the bass.  I don't know if this model is still
available, but it was the only one on the market then which was ac powered
as opposed to using a battery.

Good Luck :)
George

--
      George Miklas, Bass Harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
                     E-Mail:  ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx