Re: High end harpin'.

Get a mike with a volume control or get some kind of separate volume control
(like a volume pedal). Also, you can move the mike away from the harp when
you do those high end riffs. (hold the mike in one hand and the harp in the
other, a couple of inches away)

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.