Glasgow Blues ??

Hope you guys don't mind a beginner joining your group - I've
found it really interesting listening to the discussions. I
always thought harp playing was just 'sook, blaw, sook, sook,
blaw' but have recently realised some of the subtleties involved.

I'm getting the hang of the draw bend - but what I can't figure
out is how you guys are bending a blow note. I've heard the term
'overblow' but I'm not sure what this involves. Anyone enlighten
me ?

- kenny