Bending hole 5.

  I'm getting a little tired of hearing about ruining harps by bending the
5th hole.  We heard from Winslow that the greats have done it in the past.
Also on a physical level, there is no reason why the 5 blow reed is any
different than the other blow reeds.  (Remember, bending a draw note means you
are actually vibrating the blow reed.)

  I will admit that bending #5 will not give you an actual note (just an
incomplete flattening of the 5 draw note), but you should still be able to
do it without invoking "death from above".

--Norbert