Re: Harmonica ups & downs

> Emma,
>
> I noticed that my Pro-harps are fragile on the 5th draw.
> Hohner has now a modular system which may solve the problem
> (I think it is available with Blues-harp).
>
> 		steph

Steph,

	Are you bending the 5 draw?  That will cause early death in any
harp.  I generally avoid it.  I don't know why the 5 draw would be more
harmful.  5 draw and 5 blow are only a half step apart, so 5 draw bend
is the same note as 5 blow.  I suppose that has something to do with it.

	Does anybody have the answer?

				George Mayhew