Great harp music for a buck!

Last week I dug back into the archives of my local video store to watch a
flick I had never seen, but which has become a classic.  "Midnight Cowboy",
with John Voight and Dustin Hoffman was a sorrowful commentary on the 60's
scene in New York, but listen to that sound track.  I was pretty sure it
was Toots on chromatic, and pleasantly suprised to see him mentioned
prominently in the credits.

The movie is for adults only, but the music is fine for anyone.

If you haven't seen the movie lately, check it out in the "Dollar Rack" of
your local video store.  Sorry, it's probably not available in HI-FI stereo.

Love to talk harps,

dick....
--

Dick Anderson  CCMO New Product Engineering    Telnet                 229-3110
Hewlett Packard                                Direct Dial      1-303-229-3110