Re: What's going on out there in Harp-Land

I'm  not sure if you can catch a cold from a harp. The bacteria probably
can't survive for too long on a hapr. But I'm not a doctor (and I don't
play one on television!) so I'm not sure. I usually try not to play after
eating but I often break that policy. I often play at places where a meal
is included as part of the pay (or sometimes it's ONLY food and drink!) and
I end up eating and playing a set. But I always try to rinse completely
before playing. I guess the best thing would be to bring a toothbrushto gigs