Harp piano thingy


After raking my brains for at least 10 seconds, I seem to remember that
the thing you're talking about is called an "Auto-harmonica".

On the other hand I may just have made this up in order to avoid work for
a few minutes.

Take your pick, or shovel if you prefer,


    Grant, dr. D.M.                  
    Philips Research Laboratories
    Building WAY4 047, Prof. Holstlaan 4, 5656 AA Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Phone: +31-40-742468	 E-mail: grantd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.