Re: Overblows and how to do it!!

On Thu, 16 Jun 1994, Bo Parker wrote:

> Chris Michalek wrote:
>
> > Am I wrong on this???? I don't think so. The five hole overblow on a
> > C harp is F# a minor third above the tonic E.
>
> Hi
>
> F# is a major second (two half-steps) up from E. G is a minor third (three
> half-steps) up from E. No doubt about it...
>
> See ya
>
> -Bo Parker
> bo_parker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> "I poked at it with a stick."

Well,  yes in an E scale G IS a minor third but I was talking about a
minor 3rd in respect to the E within the C scale.  Sorry.
I should have explained myself better.  I was being a bone-head when I
took offense to Bill's original post.  I failed to see what he was talking
about.  Again I apologize!!!!

-Chris Michalek