Re: Old Standby

...You know, I've never been able to dig Marine Band harps. Most of my
favorite players use 'em but I've always found they take a lot more
work to get good tone out of due to lack of airtightedness (sp?). This,
to me, has as much to do with the little vents in the side of the cover
plates as the wood construction. I suspect this has to do with my being
predominately a pucker player...I notice the Marine Bands are easier to
play when I tongue block.