Re: Making a list of Harp-Lers going to SPAH Convention...

Christian N Michalek <micha018@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Also, I'm thinking about making some sort of sign or something to make
>> it easier to find me through-out the week (if I can't be caught at the
>> hotel)...so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know (btw, I'm
>> planning on doing it in PostScript so I can have some cheesy graphics
>> on it...so maybe look for a poorly rendered Harp image).
>
>I don't think it is a bad idea but Chris I don't think it is  necessary
> to be making signs and stuff.  All the diatonic players tend to hang out
>together anyways.  I'm sure we will all meet sooner or later.

That's a good point, but you must remember that we have at least a few
Chromatic players on the list too (although they might play some
diatonic too), who might not be hanging around with the Diatonic
players....  We don't want to leave anybody out.... =:)

But if most people are staying at or near the Brownestone, then it
should be fairly easy to find them anyway.

If anyone wants, they can give me there name and hotel, and I'll try to look
them up once I get there....

=:)
Chris