Re: Harmonica Heaven and the SPAH Convention

iSorry to hear that you will not be on on stage - lets commiserate
by accepting the fact that I won't be either.

While it is true that I also pay the base , somehow I syspect that there is
likely to be a quality difference.

Would you be in position to do some negotiating about
what price the Harminicats would want for the cruise?

As I said yesterday, I am concerned that Jerry would come in at
to high a price for me to be able
to swing it for this first cruise.

Play Harmonica on the Mendenhall Clacier will be the theme of the
cruise.  I will have pricing within the next few days.

Look forward to meeting you there.

Best, Jim.