Re: Free Copy of Newsletter -...

Tks. I am glad you like to newsletter.  Tell you the truth, I have been
putting some time into writing and publishing that newsletter.  I am trying
to make it interesting for all levels of harmonicists and harmonica
educators.  Now tht I am retired from goverment service, I devote my time
with The Harmonica Educator newsletter, harmonica education and harmonica
performance.  If you like the newsletter, I urge you to subscribe to it.
 Better things are yet to come with the newsletter!  Please pass the word to
others, who may be interested in subscribing to this type of harmonica
education newsletter.  What is important to the success of this type of
newsletter is for the harmonica playing public to send me articles to
publish.