Harmonica Heaven and the SPAH Convention

Jack Ely <SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>    Folks I'm in harmonica heaven - it just doesn't get any better than this.

Sounds like Jack is going to have to make some time to do ALOT of
reading.  =:)

Ok.  Just out of curiousity, how many people are planning on going to
the SPAH Convention?

I realize it may be too far for many people to get to (It's actually
close to me this time), but I think it would be cool if some of us
Harp-Ler's could get together.

I know that Winslow, Kim Field, and myself will be there.  Anyone else
planning on going?

Jack, the George (Mayhew & Miklas), Joe, Tim, Ted, Dave, Charles,
(probably a bit TOO far for Steve Jennings, Gordon Jackson, and Bart
de Boer to make it), Randy, Kevin, Barry, Chuck, Dick, Carolyn,
Rhonda, Janet, Anne, Heidi, Richard, Ken, and anyone else I didn't
mention (including people on the FREE REED List)?

If anyone else is planning on going let me know.  I'd like to meet as
many of the Harp-Ler's as possible (Plus I still need someone to share
a motel room with) =:)

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx