Re: Free Copy of Newsletter -...

You can send me full info on the seminars or conference aboard ship.  I will
put it in the Fall 1994 issues of The Harmonica Educator.  I will put in in
the department "The Bulletin Board."  This is for announcements of seminars,
workshops, conferences.  You can either send me a copy via my FAX (513)
964-1555 or send me a letter with all the details.  Send the correspondences
to :
The Harmonica Educator, P.O. Box 340, North Hampton, OH 45349-0340.  Be sure
to include all the details of the seminars, costs, poc, etc.

Richard Martin, Editor, The Harmonica Educator