Re: SBS's Anyone?

>Hohner's version of the 14-hole harp which simple repeats the >scale once
you get past hole 10.

Norbert, is this harp like Brendan Power's Power Harp? Same thing? Near?

>  I've initiated a discussion about SBSs a while back and Winslow had some
>great postings, including ASCII layouts of the notes of the SBS and the
>365 (Hohner's 14-hole).  Plow the archives!
>--Norbert

Yes, I remember the discussion. I saved the thread somewhere; I always save
Winslow's stuff. (You're the Albert Einstein of harmonica, Winslow. You
should publish your Theory of Harmonicity. I ain't kiddin'.) Anyway, I
should have been more specific in my post. I stated (in error) earlier that
my C was lower than my G; I meant my D was lower than my G, which I bought
expecting it to be higher. I want to know which keys of SBS are higher than
the G. If anybody knows how the whole Hohner SBS line ascends *in scale*,
please enlighten me. I love this tuning but I need the highest keys; I find
the D's low octave to be too low for much practical use, at least for my
harp style.

Thanks
Ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx