Blues Harp Extravaganza in Minneapolis

I just read an add in the Twin Cities City Pages for the
Fifth Anual Blues Harp Extravaganza on Monday June 6th starting at 8:30
@ Wiskey Junction 901 Cedar Avenue, Mpls.,MN +1-612-338-9550

* MOJO BUFORD, PETE COTTRELL - Fabulous Minnesota Barking Ducks,
* CHRIS MICHALEK, LYNWOOD SLIM, R.J. MISCHO - Red Hot Blues Band,
* STEVE VONDERHARR, BIG GEORGE JACKSON - Serious Bidness,
* STEVE GROSSANS - Rockin Daddy and the Rough Cuts, CHUCK EDWARDS - Boogiemen,

Thought I'd pass the info along,

don nothing-but-the-blues berryman