Candy Dulfer, SaxOphonist

Hi all,

After the recent discussion about SaxOphone players, I went out and
bought a Jazz Sax album.

The album is "Sax-A-Go-Go" by Candy Dulfer.

WOW!  She's something.  She's a really smooth player, she sounds
really good.

The album is MOSTLY instrumental.  By MOSTLY I mean that one (maybe
two) songs have vocals all the way through, two or three songs have a
couple of spots where vocals are used, and the rest (6 or so songs) is
just instrumental.

There is no Harmonica on the album, but she's good enough that I
forgive her for that obvious OVERsite.

There are drums, guitar, bass, keyboards and percussion on the album.
Along with Candy playing:  Alto-, Tenor-, Baritone- and
Soprano-Saxophone.

If you like this sort of thing, I recomend this one.  I really like
it.

She also has at least one other album (can't remember the name of it,
but it was in the CD section...I bought the tape, cause I can't afford
a CD player).

Chris