rec.music.makers posting

Has anyone seen this post?  Can anyone help this guy out?

Article 15170 of rec.music.makers:
>>>>>>>>From: cokin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Darren Cokin)
Newsgroups: alt.music.blues-traveler,rec.music.makers
Subject: ATTN harmonica players
Date: 21 Jan 1994 19:09:37 -0800
Sender: cokin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've never really had much musical talent, but I get great tunes in my head,
and just wanted some way to get them out.  So I bought a harmonica today.  And
I think I'm doing damn good for someone who's owned one for only a few hours.
And I'm having a lot of fun.  The problem is I really hate the sound of the
particular harminica I bought.  It was the one the guy at the store
recommended for a beginner, a Hohner F Marine Band.  I really love the way
John Popper's harp sounds, and according to CD liner notes, he uses Hohner
Special 20's.  I think I'm going to buy one tomorrow.  But I get the
impression that they come in different ranges, A, B, C, etc.  Anyone know
which one Popper uses?  If he uses more than one, which does he use for But
Anyway (my favorite Blues Traveler song)?  Thanks.

Also feel free to write if you have any advice for a beginner.

                                                              Darren

--
      George Miklas, Bass Harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
                     E-Mail:  ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx