Re: Big River and Reading Music

I would just like to say that it is really nice to see a more balanced
outlook/atitude out in the open over the reading/non reading music
debate.

It make a refreshing change to see a range of people with one foot in
either one, the other or both camps more or less agreeing with each
other!

The sane answer is of course that both sides have good and bad points.

It's a bit of a lesson to the rest of the world to see that the "Global
Village" that we ride on (we privileged few with NET access) can for the
most part get on in a warm and helpful way.

(TONS OF ORGAN AND CHOIR CHORDS OVER A GLOWING SUNRISE TIME FOLKS)!

Also can I thank the (two) people who responded to my questions on bending
notes on chromatics.

I had rather hoped to get a few more, but I think it looks as thought they
said all that needed to be said on the subject.

Thanks.

We musicians MAY be the modern saviors of our little planet yet. Some hope!

Gordon Jackson.