Boss Metalizer.

 > Randy:
 > I'm not familiar with the Peavey box you describe, but
 > on both my Boss
 > devices, there's a knob labelled F.BACK, which you
 > turn as far
 > clockwise as you can to get the repeats to go on
 > forever, but settings
 > before that will decay exactly as you describe.

The Peavey does exactly the same thing (most delays are set up in identical
fashion). For my money, that's why digital delays don't sound as good as
reverb units...they don't actually decay at all, just play the same sound at
a set volume and number of pulses. Of course, that's why they're called
"digital delays," which brings me back to my first question, which is whether
there was any such thing as a digital reverb stomp box. My guess is that
there isn't.