Harmonica World, again

Ted:
You were right first time! Harmonica World is the bi-monthly magazine
of the National Harmonica League here in the U.K. - it does not contain
as much instructional material as HIP, for instance, but contains (in
my unbiased opinion <g>) a lot more "meat" than certain other
publications I could name. I try to get an interview with a home-grown
or visiting player in every issue, together with product & record
reviews etc etc etc.
If you let me have your mailing address, I'll send you a copy, together
with details of NHL membership.

Steve Jennings
Editor, Harmonica World