Ouch!

 > Overall the statement is correct, $10 dollars more is
 > a little steep. I do,
 > however, hate to see my friend Steve Baker's name
 > mentioned on the same line
 > as *ripoff*. Steve himself, is a great guy and really
 > had to hound Hohner to
 > get them to build the SBS 365. If it were merely a
 > couple of file strokes to
 > create the altered tuning is would really be a ripoff.
 > The truth is that it
 > has to go through a seperate process aside from the
 > regular 365's.

  What?! Do you mean that they take an already-tuned 365 and re-tune it to
SBS specifications? I just assumed they pulled a 365 off the line and just
tuned it up SBS style. After all, every harp has to be tuned.
  And my comments are in no way a reflection on Steve Baker. I'm pretty sure
I know where that extra $10 winds up, and it ain't in Steve's hands.
  There's still no reason I can think of why an SBS shouldn't cost the same
or close to a 365 Marine Band.