Re: Marine Band Swelling

G.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> >thoroughly soaking the comb with Dow Corning 200 polydimethylsiloxane (the
>> >same silicone they inject into peoples lips etc.) completely prevents
>> >swelling.
>>
>> That's pretty interesting....  Out of curiousity, where did you get
>> the DC stuff?  Btw, my Dad works at DC in the Elizabethtown Plant
[...]
>They also gave the world NAPALM, or was I not supposed to say that?
>
>Sorry.
>Gordon.

=:)  That's alright Gordon.  I'll throw one in myself...they also did
the infamous breast implants (but just to be nice to DC, many women
have protested in FAVOR of the implants saying that they are worth the
risk...women such as those who had a breast removed due to cancer)....

But this is a Harp list and not Flame_Dow_Corning-List (although there
is probably one out there).

George, thanks again for your help with the Newsgroup stuff.  I'll
finish the Harp-L info file and mail it to you today.

BTW Gordon, I did NOT know that about DC making NAPALM (also, E'town
plant only makes things like roof coating and silicone sealants).

ALSO, has ANYONE heard ANYTHING from Joe about the Harp-L tape????
Maybe we should send out the National Guard to look for him...just a
thought.

=:)
Chris