Re: Ouch!

Randy, I just wanted to throw back MY two-cents worth.
Overall the statement is correct, $10 dollars more is a little steep. I do,
however, hate to see my friend Steve Baker's name mentioned on the same line
as *ripoff*. Steve himself, is a great guy and really had to hound Hohner to
get them to build the SBS 365. If it were merely a couple of file strokes to
create the altered tuning is would really be a ripoff. The truth is that it
has to go through a seperate process aside from the regular 365's. This of
course adds cost( probably not ten dollars ). If it were really simple we
could just file on a regular 365 to get the same effect.
I will see if I can find a little more info on this for ya!

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone