Ouch!

 I've read some of the postings on the SBS Marine Band and thought I'd throw
in my 2 cents worth. The SBS would be a great harp except for one thing: It
is a *ripoff.* You have to pay $10 more for the alternate tuning...why? All
harps have to be tuned anyway when they are assembled, and this process
should be no different for the SBS than for the regular Marine Band 365. So
why is the price so much higher? This sort of nonsense really frosts me.