Ouch!

Harpers,

	I've been playing a Steve Baker Special lately. Playing it a lot. So
much, in fact, that the sharp edge of the reed plates has rubbed the skin
off my upper lip on each side. Ouch! I greased up my lips and managed to
keep on honking for awhile, but finally I just had to stop to let my lip
heal. There must be a way to prevent this. How about taking a file to the
edge of the reed plates? Has anybody had this problem? I don't usually
have this happen with regular diatonics, but I slide up and down the SBS
so much that I've got to do something to make it less abrasive.

Thanks for any suggestion,

-Ted Allbritton
Allbrit_t%aplvax.span@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-There is a dream dreaming us.-